Monday, May 22, 2006

I AM LONELY

I am absolutely sure my colleague who read this particular posting today will say, " Apehal posting ko melankolik aje, dua tige menjak ni ?"

Oh well, melancholic or not, let`s just say I am one hell of a lonely person nowadays. Either at home, alone or in a middle of a crowd, I felt a great invisible wall automatically isolates me from the noise and visuals around me.

It makes me misreable but like some distorted sado-masochism theory (re: the more you are tourtured in the height of passion the more umph you will get) , the more lonelier I am, the more comfortable I am with myself. The more lonelier I am, the more I want to leave my mundane life and go off somewhere and give myself to any cause I believe in. Feel like leaving this wretched moment, book a flight to Bahamas (or Budapest) and immediately severe all ties with my family, friends and just everyone.

Don't you think this is fucking pathetic? Almost. Until I find this.

This is the shortest posting ever in my entire unpaid career as a blogger. But the most significant of all I guess. I AM LONELY, that`s all.

3 Comments:

Blogger anakabah said...

gee, that link somehow brought me to

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/

instead of the register article it should bring me to.

well, what Aristotle said:

"no one would choose a friendless existence on condition of having all the other things in the world."

works for me.

chin up.

4:42 PM  
Blogger GEE said...

mike,
geez...unintended mistake.

see how lonely i am? ;)

my chin is up, mike and I am trying damn hard too. Ask Erna.

5:26 PM  
Blogger erna dyanty said...

:) i already said what i wanted to.

babe,
you are one of the strongest person i know, you can hold this one up.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home