Tuesday, July 04, 2006

NOTES FROM THE HIATUS

I am finally back. What a week it was. I brought back with me some short notes for people that I met during the journey or I make a point to talk toduring my hiatus. I hope they will be happy with the notes because this notes were made personally for them. Here goes the notes:

============================================
NOTE#1
============================================

Dear Union Guy,

Yeah, I was a jerk when I called you irresponsible, lembik, weak willed and etc. During my one week journey, I encountered jerks worse than you that I feel a lot more better that I am stuck with a jerk like you. You always take the side of the underdogs and the marginalized no matter what it costs you. To me, that is really cool, Union guy. Plus if given a haircut and freshly washed t-shirt, you could be mistaken as Jalan Ampas actor anytime!

Your smelly sock,
Gee

============================================
NOTE#2

============================================

Dear Switters,

I am back in K.L again after a week long hiatus. Your laments on how shitty your job is to the Union Guy is quiet understandable. Being ordered around by a woman in vest sounds very nerve breaking. Well, a job is a job, Switters, at least your hands have some useful stuffs to handle other than…Never mind. (This blog is self-classified as “U” with mild insults occasionally hurled to the government or any party that I am pissed with, so pray leave the blanks, blank). So, Switters, do finish up your job so we can watch the World Cup Finals together!


Teh Tarek and Nan
Gee.

==========================================
NOTE#3
==========================================

Dear 4 Eyes,

You rock, baby! We had a ball bitching about life when we met on that very eventful 30th June. I am happy to see you are happy with your “bee”. The next time you need a plus size model for any of your photography session, just give me a ring. But that depends, really. Coz I am getting really good at my belly dancing and I am doubling my cardio efforts. I could be 10 kilos thinner the next time we meet or arkkk!!! The other way around. Congrats on your new job too. Errrr…wanna borrow my scarf?

Tight hugs from me!
Gee

=========================================
NOTE#4

=========================================

Dear Mahathir, Pak Lah and the Mediator,

Please stop this pathetic Cold War. Soviet and U.S had enough of the Cold War crap, so why should you start a new one. Have pity on the mysterious Mediator. He was appointed to be a peace broker for both of you. You are putting him in a huge dilemma coz he won’t know to whom should he be the “yes-man”. By the way, your battering and exchange of words have hoarded the newspapers for weeks. Let us read some real news, okay?

P/S- The mediator: Do you know what you put yourself into?

Gadis Pemalu, Kuala Kangsar

=======================================
NOTE#5

=======================================

Dear Conducter Bus Green Reliance Ipoh-KK

You seemed tired, troubled and intimidated by the naughty and haughty boys that pulled your leg when I was on the bus. I especially appreciate the small act of kindness you showed when you wake me up softly and ask me to get ready for the next stop. Those trips on the bus must be tiring and dull for you. But you and I, we both sat on the bus exchanging knowing glances as we observed people from all walks of life took their seats on that dusty bus, anxiously waited for the next destination. Perhaps, just perhaps, we both knew our own predicament was shitty too. We don’t have any right to judge those people, I guess. Till we meet again. If I am on a second hiatus, that is.

Hope you are having a great day today,
Gee

======================================
NOTE#6
======================================

Dear mama,

That small talk we had while devouring the whole cheese cake was very refreshing. U know what I remembered the most?

“How did I raise you?”

“Painfully…I knew I was such an asshole masa kecik,”

“No, Gee, remember how I always give you chance every time you made mistakes or in trouble?”

“So? You are my mom…duh,”

“The point is, I never give up on you because I know u will grow up to be a strong spunky woman with enough dose of wit and sexiness (okay, I invent this line), so, why now, you give up on others easily, especially people that you used to adore or love?

Mama, growing old and beautiful makes you such a corny person. But very wise too. You don’t know how those words make me happier that I finished up the whole cake when you are asleep. Sorry for not owning up.

Love you, mama!
Gee

======================================
NOTE#7
======================================

Dear Cigar smoker,

I was damn happy to get to know you better and enjoyed your company. Beneath those cigar smokes and droopy eyes, I sensed kindness, honesty and great loyalty. Sorry I can’t be the pimp of the year and get you as many hot chicks as you desired. I am sure you can get loads of hot chicks on your own. Watching Argentina lost to German was made easier with you shouting your support for Lehrman, typical of a silly Arsenal fanatic. Sheesh. When I say easy, I meant at least I didn’t scream my heads off and kick the projector. Somehow, in a very surreal +Kafkasque (minus the transformation to insect part) way, you made my day. But don’t bother to be proud and all, coz this piece of compliment is coming from an erratic-Zennex popper-schizoid. Do tap dance your way out of here while you can!


Drama Queen with a “kong” Dopod
Gee

=====================================
NOTE#8
=====================================

Dear Mike (Keeper of the Worldly Hell)

You make me laugh a lot . Only a true winner thinks he is a loser or errr…if he is a real genuine loser. As much as you think you have lots of enemies, I do think you have a bunch of dear friends. And admirers. And stalkers. And groupies. And…oh well.

A partner in blogging
Gee


My blogging activities will resume as usual. I promise to
---> Be a nicer person
---> Apreciate what I have
---> Less drama queen-ish
---> Less kilos!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger anakabah said...

Yeah I make people laugh for free. :)

2:59 AM  
Blogger GEE said...

Mike,

That's nice but a wise man said "nothing is free". So was that a free statement or a gentle reminder? ;)

:)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sedari Gee,
Kite reunite di Maybank Bangsar minggu lepas, masih ingat?
Awak masih cam dulu. Stay the way u are ye.

11:07 AM  
Blogger GEE said...

hi supersatan!

hehehe...Maya Karin can't overpower the woman in vest, definitely!

Nice to finally meet you in the flesh! :)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home