Monday, October 02, 2006

I lost my passion until...

Cendol and Laksa! I didnt update this blog for a while.
What happen to my passion in writing, investigative journalism, yummy gossips and voyeuristic tendencies?
Well, it is still THERE but what I need is a bit of motivation to write again.
What motivates me? New faces that I get to meet and know from the Amnesty International Workshop on Economic, Social and Culture Rights yesterday.

Not just cute sexy and attractive, but ones who walk the earth with great brains and great interest in human rights.

Cool. Not that I have anything against plain looking human rights activists or social workers like yours truly, its just that those young people that I get the chance to facilitate yesterday were almost perfect peeps. Why would they bother to get headaches and heartaches over other people` s bloody shirt or empty pockets?

:A light bulb appeared on my head: You don't have to be sufferers to feel the suffering of others.
Yeah, could be. Look at Lenin discussing revolution at posh cafe. Recall how the middle class always is the more observant sector of the society ; " Look! there is a kid selling matchsticks, Sob! lets lobby for a more just distribution of wealth". After a while, you get Social Contract, The Prince or Republic.

Coming back to the workshop, I am happy to say the world would be saved by a bunch of cute humble brilliant youths with a big heart!

That should get me all pumped up for a second posting within the next 5 seconds!

2 Comments:

Blogger anakabah said...

Selamat Berpuasa.

3:58 PM  
Blogger GEE said...

hi ahmad kamal,

anda turut berpuasa?

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home